desk height adjustment
BLUE / PINK / GREY
Ergonomic furniture designed for children seeks to achieve correct posture support in a healthy, growing child – after all, fostering positive posture habits in children when sitting at a desk supports good back health and overall growth development during all the stages of childhood and adolesence.
B203 Study Desk and Chair is designed to provide a comfortable learning environment. The desk and chair can be effortlessly adjusted in height - and enable an optimal adaptation to the current height. The desktop can be tilted up to 40° freely for writing, reading and drawing. The compartmented drawer underneath desktop offers lots of space for books and stationery. The colours and style of the furniture also makes B203 a great choice for a child to study and play.
The paper roll holder feature is perfect for budding artists! Kids simply scroll the paper across the desktop to achieve the correct canvas size to let their imagination go wild and get creative, all the while keeping their desk and bedroom tidy!
- Paper roll holder: manages drawing paper in order, keeps desk and room tidy
- Tiltable desktop: provides better angle for writing, reading and drawing
- Available classic and wood surface: provides more options and the surface protects child's eyes well
- Desk height adjustment: desk grows with your child
- Embedded groove: holds pens, pencils, markers or crayons
- Compartmented drawer: stores stationery or hides small secret items!
- Anti-pinch safety design: protects little fingers
- Multi-functional steel hook: for schoolbag, cups and any hanging items
- Chair with ventilation: has good airflow, particularly in summer
|Available colours:||Blue / Pink / Grey|
|Tilting desktop size:||664x474mm (26.1"x18.7")|
|Desktop tilt range:||0-40°|
|Desktop tilt mechanism:||Button|
|Desk height adjustment range:||540-760mm (21.3"-29.9")|
|Desk height adjustment mechanism:||Manual lifting|
|Chair height adjustment range:||320-440mm|
|Chair height adjustment mechanism:||Manual lifting|